Kanban Systems Improvement (KMP2)
Home > Courses > Kanban Systems Improvement (KMP2)
Kanban Systems Improvement (KMP2) Schedule
|01||Coming Soon||Mr. Surya Gandi||Live Virtual Classroom (LVC) Online||Coming Soon|
- Kanban as evolutionary change method
- Motivation for the Kanban Method
- Evolutionary Change
- Kanban Maturity Model
- The purpose of the KMM
- Three Aspects of KMM
- Overview of Maturity Levels 0 to 4
- Kanban for the Enterprise
- The Kanban Method (Review)
- Seeing Services (Kanban Lens)
- Scaling out Across the Organization
- Upstream Kanban
- Emerging Roles
- Feedback Loops
- Introduction to Feedback Loops
- Types of Cadence
- Maturity Level 1 Cadences
- Maturity Level 2 Cadences
- Maturity Level 3 Cadences
- Maturity Level 4 Cadences
- Improvement Techniques
- Strategies for Improvement
- Strategies for Improving Capability
- Understanding Lead Time
- Removing Delays
- Understanding Variability
- Managing Bottlenecks
- Evolutionary Change
What do you get?
After the completion of training, participant will gain knowledge on how to:
- Take a pro-active, rational and well-communicated approach to continuous improvement.
- Achieve higher levels of both internal and external customer satisfaction, sustainably.
- Outline a path to increase organizational maturity, including how to overcome resistance to change.
- Implement simple and effective cross-boundary coordination. 5. Use proven tools and methods to increase capability, remove delays, reduce variability and manage bottlenecks.
- Develop an understanding of evolutionary change and avoid the tendency for pushing disruptive, presumptive solutions.
- Effectively scale workflow agility without changing job titles, organization structures, or causing other disruptions.
- Increase skills and implementation of the 6 general practices of Kanban.
- Aspiring Agile Coaches
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Delivery Managers
- Project Managers
- Agile Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Iteration Managers
- Enterprise Agile Coaches
Participant should have completed Kanban System Design (KMP1) certification
No Exam. Required two days of training attendance and certificate will be enabled post completion of this course
For Price Details and Discounts Contact Us