Kanban System Design (KMP1)
Home > Courses > Kanban System Design (KMP1)
Kanban System Design (KMP-1)
|26-27 August 2023||Mr. Surya Gandi||Live Virtual Classroom (LVC) Online||27000|
|23-24 September 2023||Mr. Surya Gandi||Live Virtual Classroom (LVC) Online||27000|
|21-22 October 2023||Mr. Surya Gandi||Live Virtual Classroom (LVC) Online||27000|
|25-26 November 2023||Mr. Surya Gandi||Live Virtual Classroom (LVC) Online||27000|
- Essence of the Lean Kanban Method
- Definition of the Kanban Method
- Change Management Principles
- General Practices
- The Meaning of Kanban
- Understanding Kanban Systems
- Kanban Method practice #1: Visualize
- Kanban Method practice #2: Limit Work in Progress (WIP)
- Kanban Method practice #3: Manage Flow
- Kanban Method practice #4: Make Process Policies Explicit
- Kanban Method practice 5: Implement Feedback Loops
- Commitment & Replenishment
- Closing Thoughts
What do you get?
- Explain the basics, motivation and benefits of the Kanban Method.
- Apply the Kanban practices and principles with the “Service Orientation” agenda.
- Explain the core Kanban concept of “Pull” with its effects and how Pull-Systems can be modeled.
- Apply the STATIK Method to design service-oriented Kanban systems.
- Apply insights from STATIK and suitable patterns to design a Kanban board that closely models the workflow, item types, classes of service and other elements at hand.
- Aspiring Agile Coaches
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Delivery Managers
- Project Managers
- Agile Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Iteration Managers
- Enterprise Agile Coaches
There is no prerequisite to take this course
No Exam. Required two days of training attendance and certificate will be enabled post completion of this course
For Price Details and Discounts Contact Us